With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be overwhelmed with ideas to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to give you some more, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlast your typical tank heater. Seriously! We compiled the best reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – While the initial price can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Continuous Flow – We’ve all felt it. The awful pain of cold water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters do away with that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the exact amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This incredible tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating statement. They also use less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. Even though a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t hold water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you invest in the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.