With Earth Day coming up, you may be overwhelmed with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here to give you some more, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and last longer than your typical tank heater. For real! We put together the best reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – While the initial price can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Continuous Flow – We’ve all felt it. The awful pain of cold water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters do away with that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the exact amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This incredible tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating statement. They also use less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. Even though a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t collect water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Kingston Home Services by Enercare today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.