The well-being of your HVAC system is critical because it promotes home comfort and good indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard all year-round, which exposes them to a broad range of possible issues.
These issues are generally small enough that they don’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they can hamper energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bills. If these malfunctions expand, your entire system could be vulnerable. These are disasters and costs you may avoid with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be running just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this routine service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But passing on yearly maintenance cancels your warranty. Using a brief amount on a tune-up now might help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Finds Little Problems Early
Preventing major issues in the first place is the simplest way to shield your HVAC system. Routine maintenance visits provide the opportunity to comprehensively review and lubricate important internal systems. It also allows a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money overall if issues are resolved as they pop up.
May Enhance Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than reducing the likelihood of breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The stronger performance can lower your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Could Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can last years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance might extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Home Services by Enercare developed a series of membership plans created to suit your specific needs. From inexpensive options to full-featured coverage, we can provide the right maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems functioning efficiently and steadily.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership is the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, higher energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the most detailed protection for your HVAC system. This plan also includes air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to swap out your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to encounter problems during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we regularly handle a higher volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the expense of a Service Experts Home Services by Enercare technician driving to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more crucial than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Drafted with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can rely on us to keep at it until it is.
- Thorough visual review for every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while access to added perks by enrolling in a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the right plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 613-817-1591 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.