Your HVAC system’s healthiness is critical, as it keeps your house comfortable and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfy. This makes it exposed to a big range of issues.
Often problems are small enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can decrease its energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these issues progress, your entire system could be at risk.
That’s headaches and costs that you may have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can reduce the possibility of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or working properly, you may question whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But skipping annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re voiding your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance now can help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Finds minor problems early. Preventing expensive issues from happening in the first place is the wisest plan to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance service provides the option to closely check and lubricate important internal parts. And it also gives time to get required repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll save a lot of money in the long run if issues are fixed as they are discovered.
- May improve energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than stopping breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system operating as ideally as possible. Oftentimes this results in a boost to your home’s energy efficiency. You may experience decreased energy expenses, plus the peace of mind your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is running properly, it might last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners run around 15–20 years, but professional maintenance may help lengthen this life span even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Regular maintenance is crucial, especially because it can help you save up to 30% on yearly heating and cooling expenses.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to pick from a variety of membership plans that fit your unique needs. All our memberships are packed full of unique benefits delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From it’s-all-included to budget-friendly, we have the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment soon or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or sizeable up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be charged with unexpected repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also include air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to purchase and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to work with any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about spending extra if you need our Experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also have several other popular perks of our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner typically stops working during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re often handling a high volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is critical more than ever before. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t accurate, you can depend on us to keep going until it is.
- In-depth visual inspection on each visit. Your family’s comfort is our main priority. That’s why every visit has a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and enjoy additional perks by enrolling in one of our membership plans now. Regardless of what your budget is, our professionals can help you choose the matching plan for your needs and residence. To begin with your membership plan, reach us at 613-817-1591 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.