No matter what the weather outside in Kingston, the temperature inside your house determines how comfortable it will seem. Set it just right and your home will be a nice escape from everything. But if your climate control system isn’t working the way it should, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be fun.
Get ready for an in-depth look at the way you’re managing your HVAC equipment. It might make the difference between a steady system or a problematic performer. Work through this quick quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to see how you stack up.
- The warm season is right around the corner in Kingston. How do you prepare your air conditioner?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Make an appointment with the professionals for a seasonal tune-up.
- Not a thing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re having an event on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your solution?
- Advise my attendees to bring icy beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it working before people show up.
- Start my fans and pray for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is losing steam. What happens when it’s time for a new one?
- Have my contractor to select one and finance it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and costs by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the fanciest system currently available in Kingston.
- When you open your next monthly power bill, what do you suppose you’ll discover?
- It will cost more. My HVAC charges have increased quite a bit.
- It will be close to the bill for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I read it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Get my toolbox and spend a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Get a qualified technician to take a look.
- Don’t think about it and wait until it goes away.
Get ready to tally your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are on the money. You’re taking care of your equipment and you have a plan for down the road. But if you answered any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you should make a few changes to help your equipment perform better. Keep going to discover how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Schedule Annual Maintenance While switching out your air filter and clearing your vents are essential tasks to ready your equipment for a new season, a professional maintenance appointment is critical to complete the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your pro technician will manage a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re around, your HVAC service pro will look out for more severe headaches for your system. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later down the road.
Choose an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even precisely maintained home comfort systems can have trouble on occasion. And it always seems to happen at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that crucial service to homeowners at no other cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Many HVAC systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Create a plan now to evade last-minute pressure when your machine takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It offers you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front costs. Even better, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and call us when they radically change. Your electricity bills can reveal more than your monthly expenses. If you’re observing a stable escalation in your charges but no variation in home comfort, something is probably occurring with your system. A modern high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Act when you hear a weird noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than bothersome. It indicates something is off with your system. Even if it’s a relatively small problem, left without a repair it could make for an expensive repair later on. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to check out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a bit when you don’t maintain it. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, additional costs and frustration. And if your equipment just isn’t keeping up anymore, think about finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!