No matter what the weather outside in Kingston, the temperature inside your house determines how comfortable it will seem. Set it just right and your home will be a nice escape from everything. But if your climate control system isn’t working accurately, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be fun.
Get ready for an in-depth look at the way you’re managing your HVAC equipment. It might make the difference between a strong system or a problematic performer. Start this short quiz from Service Experts Home Services by Enercare to find out more.
- The warm season is right around the corner in Kingston. How do you prepare your air conditioner?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s ready.
- Bring in the pros for a seasonal tune-up.
- Not a thing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re having an event on a hot night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What’s your solution?
- Ask my attendees to bring icy beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it functioning before people show up.
- Start my fans and pray for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is losing steam. What happens when it’s time for a new one?
- Have my contractor to choose and fund it with a credit card.
- Save worries and costs by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the fanciest system currently available in Kingston.
- When you open your next monthly power bill, what do you suppose you’ll discover?
- It will cost more. My HVAC costs have been climbing.
- It will be close to the bill for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I read it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Dig out my toolbox and spend a weekend trying to fix it.
- Get a professional technician to take a look.
- Forget about it and wait until it goes away.
Get ready to tally your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are on the money. You’re taking care of your equipment and you have a plan for down the road. But if you replied to any of these questions with As or Cs, you should make a couple of changes to help your equipment perform better. Keep going to discover how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Schedule Seasonal Maintenance While switching out your air filter and clearing your vents are essential tasks to ready your equipment for a new season, a professional maintenance appointment is necessary to wrap up the process. During a maintenance visit, your Expert technician will manage a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency pro will look out for more severe headaches for your system. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later down the road.
Choose a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even precisely maintained home comfort systems can have trouble on occasion. And it always seems to happen at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that vital service to customers at no added cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Well-maintained home comfort systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Make a plan now to evade last-minute pressure when your machine takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It offers you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front charges. And as an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and call us when they radically change. Your electricity bills can reveal more than your monthly expenses. If you’re observing a steady escalation in your charges but no variation in home comfort, something is probably occurring with your system. A modern high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Act when you hear a weird noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than bothersome. It indicates something is off with your system. Even if it’s a seemingly small problem, left without a repair it could make for an expensive repair later on. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to diagnose and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t maintain it. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, additional costs and frustration. And if your system just isn’t helping anymore, consider finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!