Spring may be over but it’s never too late to save your air! Read these facts about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your complimentary indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 80% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Half of illnesses are caused or irritated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can destroy up to 99.97% of the pollutants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more information, watch our adorable experts in the clip and then visit SaveYourAir.com.