We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share problems related to heating that Kingston homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are potentially hundreds of explanations why your Kingston home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five issues that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the needed repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from almost all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Important items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Kingston at to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.