There may not be white Christmases in Florida but that doesn’t discourage the Florida centers in the Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning family from jumping into the holiday spirit. For several years now, the Florida centers have provided discounts on Precision tune-ups in exchange for a contribution to Toys For Tots.
In December 2016 the Florida Service Experts centers are offering free HVAC system tune-ups in exchange for a new, unwrapped toy. All the toys collected will be donated to the local Toys For Tots for the 2016 Christmas season. The full list of participating centers is below:
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Cocoa
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Miami
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Jupiter
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Ocala
- All American Air Service Experts, Deland
- Air Engineers Service Experts, Jacksonville
“This is the fourth year that our centers have extended this wonderful offer, and it honestly is one of our favorite times of the year,” said Bill Selman, Regional Director for the Southeast Region of Service Experts. “We’ve gathered hundreds of toys and helped our customers save on HVAC expenses, while making sure that their homes are comfortable during the busy holidays and beyond.”
Alongside the Florida centers, the Service Experts centers in South Carolina have also given discounts on Precision tune-ups for the past few years. Below are the South Carolina promotions:
- Pardee Service Experts, Charleston - $69 tune-up with toy
- Midland Air Service Experts, Columbia - $69 tune-up with toy
- Epperson Service Experts, Hilton Head Island - $89 tune-up with toy
To discover how you can assist Toys For Tots this holiday season or to locate a local drop near you, please visit http://www.toysfortots.org/.