Summer has made its way to Kingston and the last thing you need is your air conditioner going out during the extreme temperatures. Help avoid your home’s AC from breaking down with a yearly air conditioning tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Just like you go to your physician every year for an exam, an A/C system tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and running properly. Most general A/C system tune-ups will entail condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, evaluating your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical parts, and analyzing the performance of the blower motor and belt.
AC tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups encompass a full visual inspection and an extensive cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Inspect oil and/or air filters
- Check blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Verify proper system operation
- Verify quality of installation
- Examine area around AC
- Examine system clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Analyze starting capabilities
- Test safety features
- Analyze temperature variance in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Kingston is currently celebrating summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and certain home comfort system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your annual A/C system tune-up, call 613-817-1591 today!