It’s simple to forget routine checkups for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the most important thing we’re thinking about at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s due to the fact routine service delivers a lot of perks for your equipment, such as enhanced efficiency and a decreased chance for breakdowns. You can have these advantages—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our work is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform a thorough check of your equipment whenever they’re at your residence. These examinations may help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to improve your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products also.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC situation in your home. This may help you make an informed selection when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Yearly maintenance delivers many pluses for your heating and cooling unit.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy costs.**
- Finds small issues before they result in pricey service.
- Helps extend your equipment’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps protect your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan incorporates regular Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort equipment. This service is the most detailed you can find. That’s due to the fact its multiple cleaning and adjustment procedures help restore your equipment to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual check, here’s what each maintenance appointment includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting power and safety devices
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting power and safety controls
- Adding new standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual check on each visit
To start the process, give our Experts a call at 613-817-1591. We’ll help you choose the right membership plan to work with your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.