It’s simple to forget routine checkups for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the top thing we’re thinking about at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s due to the fact routine service delivers a lot of perks for your equipment, such as enhanced efficiency and a decreased chance for breakdowns. You can have these advantages—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our work is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform a thorough check of your unit whenever they’re at your home. These checks can help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to improve your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC situation in your home. This may help you make an informed choice when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Yearly maintenance delivers many pluses for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy expenses.**
- Finds small issues before they result in costly breakdowns.
- Helps prolong your equipment’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps protect your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan incorporates regular Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort equipment. This service is the most detailed in the business. That’s since its numerous cleaning and adjustment procedures help restore your equipment to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each checkup includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting power and safety devices
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting power and safety controls
- Adding new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual examination on each visit
To start the process, give our Experts a call at 613-817-1591. We’ll help you choose the right membership plan to work with your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.