We Support Our AC Installation in Kingston With a Worry Free Guarantee
When you are looking for AC installation in Kingston, you should avoid skimping and letting just any company hook up your new equipment.
That’s where the professionals from Kingston Home Services by Enercare enter. In addition to having the qualifications and endorsements to stand behind our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a worry free guarantee.
Contact us at 613-817-1591 to request your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you little signs that it’s failing. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it becomes less energy efficient and more likely to breakdowns. If we’re regularly at your residence for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s smart to start preparing for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in prior to 2010, it probably runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore due to its harmful effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to trim your energy bills. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a good method to save on electrical expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on cooling costs.
At Kingston Home Services by Enercare, our experts will partner with you to choose the right model for your budget. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure right sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not fully financially prepared for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate During Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other heating and cooling company in Kingston? Here are several of the approaches we take on installation day.
When our Expert technicians are at your home, you can feel confident they’ll hook up your new system for the best energy efficiency. And they’ll have your residence and backyard in an unchanged shape as when they showed up.
Outside of that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re working a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Neat installation—When the setup work requires us to come inside your house, we’ll wear shoe coverings to guard your carpet from dirt. We’ll also use drop cloths around the installation spot to keep your floors covered from debris during our work.
- Exceptional service—Our specialists are TSSA-certified. This shows they’ve gone through rigorous education to receive the most coveted technical accreditation in the business.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll go over an installation worksheet during the process to ensure every single little detail is handled. We’ll also make sure everything is working properly and is up to local ordinances before we finish the job. Once installation is completed, we’ll double-check you understand how to use your new thermostat and cooling system.
- Constant updates—We’ll let you know how the process is progressing and when you can count on us to be wrapped up.