How can I find carbon monoxide in my home?

Using a carbon monoxide detector in a central spot is the recommended way to alert you of this dangerous gas. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and is fatal in large amounts.

A carbon monoxide detector is similar to a smoke alarm. It checks the air and sounds an alarm if carbon monoxide levels are increasing. If possible, you should have no fewer than one detector by every living area, or on every floor in your house. These detectors are best used in combination with our HVAC maintenance memberships, which keep your system in the greatest shape and might help you avoid carbon monoxide in Kingston.