HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We commonly use this term to refer to your complete heating and cooling setup, which involves:
- Comfort equipment, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality solutions, for instance air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, like thermostats and home zoning systems
While there are varying kinds of HVAC equipment, they all operate identically by:
- Relying on a fresh air source outside or inside your residence or business.
- Pushing air through a filter to remove dirt and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Distributing air through a ducted system or immediately into a room, depending on the type of equipment you use.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, we provide a full range of outstanding HVAC services in Kingston to fit all your comfort needs. And we back all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.