A popping noise is typical sign of an undersized duct design. This happens when there’s higher airflow than your ductwork can control.
Problems with your ductwork may lead to other ventilation and air quality troubles, like:
- Significant noise
- Higher energy consumption
- Early system failure
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase within ducts
Call an experienced company in Kingston, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to check your residence’s ventilation system. We can offer suggestions for duct repair or installation.