A popping noise is typical sign of an undersized duct design. This happens when there’s higher airflow than your ductwork can control.
Problems with your ductwork might create other ventilation and air quality troubles, like:
- Significant noise
- Higher energy consumption
- Premature system failure
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Broken AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion inside ducts
Get in touch with an experienced company in Kingston, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to check your house’s ventilation system. We can offer advice for duct repair or installation.