We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Kingston
We don’t only mend and maintain heating systems, we also deliver outstanding furnace installation in Kingston.
What makes our pro work different from others? We’ve perfected our process as time has gone by.
All of our experts are TSSA-certified, which indicates they’ve received the most respected technical achievement in the industry. They also are involved in ongoing industry and product learning to learn the leading ways to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus pro furnace installation.
And we back all of our services with a worry free guarantee. We’re so confident in our quality work that we provide you with time to think it over—a full year, in fact.
Contact us at 613-817-1591 to schedule your furnace installation today.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be tough to know exactly when your heating system is beginning to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can start to give you some signs that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are several of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With consistent maintenance, most furnaces run for nearly 15 years, although a few can last even longer. If yours is approaching that age, it’s time to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your latest bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace starts and stops too frequently, even if you consistently change the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to produce some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to take care of, it’s generally smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working normally, its burner flames are blue. If you see yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very well and might even be creating hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also appreciate greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older model.
- You want to increase your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to request furnace installation can be difficult and irritating. Our experts at Kingston Home Services by Enercare have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 613-817-1591 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what will happen when we put in your new furnace.
- Clean installation—When come to your home, we’ll use shoe covers to shield your flooring from any dirt we might bring in. We put down sheets around the installation location to stop messes.
- Quality labour—Our professionals have achieved some of the most respected technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go over a list to make sure your heating equipment is running properly before we take off.
- Going beyond expectations—We’ll install your new furnace to match local code. And we’ll frequently go the extra mile, for the most excellent installation anywhere.
Book Your Furnace Installation Today with Kingston Home Services by Enercare
Need an extra reason to get a heating system from Kingston Home Services by Enercare?
Consider a plan for your heater. This offers you an advantage on proper furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 613-817-1591 or contact us online to request a free quote now.