At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, we know boilers. Whether you are seeking a boiler repair for your existing system or you believe it’s time for a boiler replacement, you can count on our experienced team in Kingston.
While your boiler runs more during the colder months in Kingston, it’s a good idea to schedule routine maintenance with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in advance to avoid a boiler repair in the middle of winter.
Common Boiler Problems
- Your pilot light has gone out.
- You hear gurgling, whistling, banging and/or rumbling noises coming from your boiler or pipes.
- Your radiator isn’t heating or you don’t have hot water.
- Your boiler shuts off often.
- Your thermostat is off.
- Your boiler system has decreased pressure.
- Your condensate pipe has frozen.
- Your pipes are leaking.
If you start debating whether you require a boiler repair or a boiler replacement, we will assist you to find the ideal option for you considering the age of your boiler, the cost to repair it and how much money you could save with a more efficient system. If you resolve you need a replacement, you can count on Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for a stress-free boiler installation. And, thanks to ENERGYSTAR guidelines, you can be confident your new boiler will be energy efficient, which is especially important for the Kingston area. According to energystar.gov
, ENERGY STAR certified boilers have annual fuel utilization (AFUE) ratings of 87 percent or greater for oil boilers and 90 percent or greater for gas boilers. These boilers reach more efficiency with features including:
- Electronic ignition, which removes the need to have the pilot light burning continuously
- New combustion innovation that extract more heat from the equivocal amount of fuel
- Sealed combustion that captures outside air to fuel the burner, decreasing drafts and improving safety
When you’re in need of boiler repair or a boiler replacement, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning at 613-817-1591
or request an appointment online. We’ve have the experience and the tools needed to provide you with hassle-free, quality service that you won’t find anywhere else.