Gas Line Repair from the Experts in Kingston

If you think you may have a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 immediately.

Signs of a gas leak may include the following:

  • The scent of sulfur or “rotten eggs”
  • Hissing or blowing sounds from appliances hooked up to the gas line, i.e. gas stoves, or sounds from the gas source itself
  • Dead or faded grass, plants or other vegetation
  • Residents of the home experiencing symptoms such as dizziness, nausea or fatigue
If you are dealing with any of these signs and are thinking they are due to a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 right away, followed by your utility company.

Sometimes the utility company will take care of a gas leak, but in a lot of cases the homeowner is on the hook. Luck for you, the experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are highly trained to install or repair gas lines and we are dedicated to getting the job done right, and more importantly, safely. Not to mention that all our work is covered with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*!


While there are a ton of things to get done around the house that homeowners decide to take on by themselves, gas line repair should to be left up to the specialists. It is the only way to ensure that your gas lines are both safe and effective, as well as up to all Kingston codes.

From adding gas lines for a new stove or oven to fixing gas lines for a heater in your garage, Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning’s expertise have allowed us to take on a host of gas line projects in the Kingston community, so no job is too much for our specialists.

Gas Leak and Carbon Monoxide Safety

As stated before, the first thing you need to do if you are nervous about a gas leak is exit your home and then call 911 immediately. After emergency responders are coming your way, get ahold of your utility company.

Once the emergency responders and utility company have made sure there is no danger, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to schedule a gas line repair, installation or replacement.

Poisonous gases, including natural gas and carbon monoxide, ought to be taken very seriously. Ensure you have carbon monoxide detectors installed in your home and call 911 right away if you’re ever nervous about a gas leak or carbon monoxide in your home. Unlike natural gas, carbon monoxide doesn’t have a smell and isn’t easily detected. The EPA recommends these steps to decrease exposure to carbon monoxide:
  • Keep gas appliances properly adjusted.
  • Invest in and use an exhaust fan vented to outdoors over gas stoves.
  • Open flues when fireplaces are in use.
  • Have an expert inspect, clean and tune up your central heating systems (including furnaces, flues and chimneys) annually and take care of any leaks promptly.
For more tips on how to safely heat your home and avoid carbon monoxide issues, visit our blog.
Schedule an Appointment
gas line repair